8 good reasons for exhibiting at IMA
- The IMA is the leading Trade Fair for Amusement and Vending Machines in Germany. It has showcased the entire industry for over 30 years.
The top decision-makers of different sectors are presenting new and further developments of the categories amusement, service and vending machines, service, coffee, sports gaming equipment, billiard and bowling to a high-quality audience.
- The IMA is the decision makers' trade fair:
more than 60 % of the trade visitors from the TOP-Management
- 77 % of visitors are influenced in their purchasing decisions by IMA
- The IMA is the trade fair for new products and business deals:
44 % of the visitors come with a firm intention to buy
- The IMA means international visitors
visitors from 41 countries came to the IMA 2012.
- The IMA features targeted marketing and PR campaigns
which keep national and international buyers, the specialist and daily press informed all year round.
The measures include:
- Promitional items
- Direct marketing
- Partnerships with associations and other disseminators
- Press work
- Much more besides
- Reed - experienced exhibition organiser
Largest exhibition organising company in the world. Thanks to the long-time know how and the international network their events have become leading international trade fairs.
- Location Düsseldorf
Good infrastructure and short distances, excellent transport connections.