Special Offer German Rail
Travel by train from € 99.- to IMA 2012 and return
Good for the environment. Comfortable for you. Take the train for only 99,- € to IMA 2012
Under the special arrangement between Reed Exhibitions and Deutsche Bahn you can travel relaxed to IMA 2012, while doing your part for climate protection.
The price for a return train ticket to Düsseldorf:
- first class: 159 €
- economy: 99 €
The ticket is valid between 15 and 20 January 2012.
Book your journey by calling the service number +49 (0)1805 - 31 11 53** and using the keyword “IMA”. Please keep your credit card details ready for payment.
Your price advantage compared to the regular economy prices**:
|from <-> to
|Munich <-> Düsseldorf
||258 €||99 €||159 €|
|Berlin <-> Düsseldorf
||204 €||99 €||105 €|
|Hamburg <-> Düsseldorf
||168 €||99 €||69 €|
|Frankfurt <-> Düsseldorf
||150 €||99 €||51 €|
Reed Exhibitions and Deutsche Bahn wish you a pleasant journey!
* Prebooking deadline at least 3 days. Bound to trains and selling while stock lasts. Changes and reimbursement before the first day of validity are Euro 15, after the firsst day of validity, exchange and refund is excluded. Within Germany there are also fully flexible tickets (without bound trains) available, for an additional fee of Euro 30.
**The hotline is open Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (C.E.T.), the costs amount € 0.14 / minute from a German fixed network, max. of € 0.42 per minute from a mobile German network.
***Prices are subject to change. No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information.
Arrival by rail:
- Destination: Hauptbahnhof Düsseldorf
- The exhibition centre can be reached in approx. 20 min. by subway U 78 or taxi
Prices: Taxi approx. € 16,00
Subway approx. € 2,30
- Subway: Subway like U 78 from/to the exhibition centre
Stop: Arena/Messe Nord
- Public transport information of Rheinbahn, Phone: +49 (0) 180 3 50 40 30 or